faytech may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.01.2018.
1. Privacy Statement
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
2. Data Collection
Personal information is any information that personally identifies you or from which you could be identified. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and profession or occupation.
faytech may collect personal information from you in connection with:
- Product or service orders, activations, and registrations.
- Profile creation and user verification for online services.
- Information requests or complaints.
- Marketing, newsletter or support subscriptions.
- Visits or browsing on faytech websites.
- the following personal information may be collected:
- Personal and business contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Financial information, such as your billing information and account details.
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries.
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise.
- Information you provide to us through our service center, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
3. Usage of Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Manage our relationship with you.
- Communicate with you about faytech products, services or support and send marketing communications, which may include promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting
- To process and respond to any complaint made by you
- To keep your contact details up to date and provide updated details to faytech service providers and suppliers where necessary
- Improve and develop products, services and support including through quality control, research and data analysis activities
- Update you on new services and benefits
- Assess and improve the performance and operation of faytech websites answer enquiries, provide information, support or advice about existing and new products or service
4. Data sharing with Third Parties
Data is shared only in connection with and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties except as described in this statement.
faytech shares personal information in the following way:
faytech retains service providers and suppliers to manage or support its business operations, provide professional services, deliver complete products, services and customer solutions and to assist faytech with marketing and communication initiatives. These providers and suppliers may be located in the US or other overseas locations and include, for example, providers of customer support and live-help, marketing and communications, hosting and IT service providers, email service providers, automated data processors, shipping agents, management and support of faytech websites, order fulfilment and delivery. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential and secure the information received on behalf of faytech and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for faytech.
5. Children’s Privacy
faytech does (not knowingly) collect information from teenagers as defined by local law, and does not target its websites or mobile applications to children under these ages. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online and mobile activities and interests.
6. Privacy Preferences / Newsletter & Social Media
faytech will give you the choice to receive a variety of information that complements our products and services, and general communication. You can make or change your choices about receiving either subscription or general communications at the data collection point or by using other methods, which will be listed below. This option does not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering order completion, contracts, support, product safety warnings, driver updates, or other administrative and transactional notices where the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
We will give you the opportunity to choose your privacy preferences regarding the marketing communications we send:
faytech general communications provide information about new products, services, company updates, offers and any other related information.
faytech will subscribe you to the newsletter should one of the following interactions have occurred, however we will make sure to send you an mail in which you have to consent in order to receive further newsletters:
- Received an inquiry through our website or directly though one of our sales representatives working for faytech or one of its subsidiaries.
- Had contact with one of our sales, at e.g. an exhibition, and showed interest in one of our products or services.
- Required support or after-sales help with one of our products purchased by us directly or one of our distributors.
We use Mailchimp to send the faytech newsletter. Your data will therefore be transmitted to Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group). It is forbidden for Mailchimp to use your data for other purposes than for sending the newsletter. A passing on or a sale of your data is not permitted to Mailchimp.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data and its use for sending the newsletter at any time, e.g. via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter, or by contacting the following e-mail: email@example.com
faytech occasionally uses social media to promote and inform information to its followers, should you share, react or reach out to any of our social media platforms, we might use it for marketing or promotional purposes on our platforms, unless you explicitly state that we are not allowed to do so.
7. Safety of Stored Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, we utilize reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process. faytech retains data only as required or permitted by local law and while it has a legitimate business purpose.
When collecting or transferring sensitive information we use a variety of additional security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
If the address starts with https:// it is a safe connection. Some browsers have also symbols like
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
faytech automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Name: Bernard van Strien
Tel.: +49 5542 30374 69